gidsen voor het kopen van onroerend goed
gidsen voor de verkoop van onroerend goed
Frequently asked questions
- Transferring utility contracts into your name.
- Contracting utility services for a new property.
- Notifying the local council of your ownership.
- Registering the property for local council taxes in your name.
- Non-resident income tax based on fiscal value of your property.
- Non-resident wealth tax on properties with a fiscal value over €700,000.
- Local council taxes, known as IBI and based on the fiscal value of the property.
- Refuse taxes, levied by some councils on the Costa del Sol (e.g. Marbella) and usually a fixed rate.
- You must be a non-EU citizen.
- You must invest at least €500,000 in property (it may be multiple properties with a combined value over €500,000).
- You must use your own funds for the investment. Financing is permitted for amounts over €500,000.
- You must be able to prove your funds come from a bona fide source and comply with international money laundering regulations.
- You must have a clean criminal record.