Top 10 Restaurants in Marbella
Discover some of the best restaurants in Marbella
This is our own top 10 restaurants in Marbella. As an international real estate agency, we want to offer our clients all the information they require about living in Marbella. Living in Marbella means enjoying life to the full and naturally, that includes fine dining. As a town which thrives on well-to-do internationals, expats and tourists, there is an abundance of high quality restaurants in Marbella. The traditional Andalúsian kitchen reigns high, but there is also plenty to choose from for those who prefer something different. However, with so much on offer even for a seasoned expat it’s hard to decide which are the best restaurants in Marbella. To help you choose, we’ve compiled our own top 10 restaurants in Marbella which offer some of the best dining in town. Take your pick!
10. Casanis. This Belgian/French restaurant is located in one of the little streets of Marbella’s old town. After an enjoyable walk through this well-known and authentic area, you’ll find yourself attracted to this place because of its friendly atmosphere and inviting spots to sit – both inside and outside. Rain or shine, it’s well worth a visit. www.casanis-restaurante-marbella.es
9. Paco Jiménez. Named after the chef who started the restaurant, Paco Jiménez is incredibly popular due to its intimate atmosphere and mouth-watering food. Reserving a table is a must at peak times to enjoy the various Mediterranean and international dishes. Great service at another one of the great restaurants in Marbella’s old town. www.pacojimenezmarbella.com
8. Skina. A small restaurant in the heart of Marbella, but don’t let its size fool you. With a Michelin star to boast and original food combo’s it’s an experience on its own. Less is more at this restaurant, but the quality is impeccable. Recommended for gastronomic explorers. www.restauranteskina.com
7. Macaao. For those of you who enjoy dining on the beach, this Belgian restaurant and beachclub at San Pedro beach offers delicious food in a beautiful beach setting. Sit down here in summer and treat yourself to genuine Belgian mussels. It’s the perfect summer dining experience. www.macaaobeachclubmarbella.com
6. Alexandre. Cooking is really at the heart of this restaurant, because the stove is right in the centre of the business. You can choose from four starters and four mains, which change along with the seasons. This way, fresh seasonal products are the basis for outstanding contemporary Belgian dishes. www.alexandremarbella.com
5. Camuri: Halfway through our top 10 restaurants in Marbella we find ourselves at the beach yet again with Camuri. This beautifully located restaurant has an extensive menu which offers the best of Mediterranean cuisine with unique oriental accents. www.camuri.es/laguna
4. Sushi des Artistes. According to many the best sushi in Marbella can be found here. Located on the famous ‘Golden Mile’, this restaurant offers Japanese culinary masterpieces in a stylish environment. Dining at Sushi des Artistes is an incredible experience which truly spoils your senses. www.sushidesartistes.com/marbella
3. Plaza Village. Our number three of the best restaurants in Marbella is not really a restaurant, but rather a collection of restaurants. Plaza village is a square in the famous hotel Puente Romano which is surrounded by five excellent restaurants. Japanese, Arabic and Italian cuisine as well and two extraordinary Michelin restaurants by renowned chef Dani García await you with an overwhelming choice of fine food. In summer, live music enlivens the square, adding to the already great atmosphere. A must-do. www.puenteromano.com/dining-en
2. Tempora. Neighbour and close in overall quality to MoMo, this cosy little restaurant is the place to be for exquisite food in an intimate, friendly atmosphere. It specialises in both Mediterranean and international cuisine, with a focus on healthy eating. Whether you’re looking for a romantic table for two or a large family dinner, this is the place to be. www.temporarestaurant.com
1. MoMo. MoMo’s motto is “indulge your senses”, and that’s inevitably what you’ll do when you visit what we think is the very best of the top 10 restaurants in Marbella. With international cuisine on the menu, you get to taste the best traditional dishes from around the world, including Italian, Japanese and French amongst others. Perfectly prepared and served with a smile, this is one of the best restaurants in Marbella to visit. www.momomarbella.es
We regularly post about Marbella lifestyle and real estate. If you’re looking for villas for sale in Marbella, then we would be happy to assist you in your search. Feel free to have a browse through our Marbella properties currently available or to contact us if you have any questions. We’re here to help!
All images via temporarestaurant.com